• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Shrewsbury to Manchester Piccadilly tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeGJ1984

Member
Joined
7 Nov 2010
Messages
521
I've noticed that some trains on this route tonight seem to be cut short to Crewe. I looked for alternative trains from Manchester Piccadilly to Shrewsbury and got one via Wolverhampton.

Should this problem be cleared by tomorrow (intending to take 0955 from Shrewsbury)? And if I held tickets routed NOT WOLVERHAMPTON, would they honour these tickets via Wolverhampton if disruption prevents me travelling via Crewe?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
Joined
16 May 2010
Messages
12,856
Points failure at junctions south of Crewe, or so I was told on an affected train, but I don't know whether this may be the problem here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top