• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Shrewsbury and Norwich to Kingussie

Status
Not open for further replies.

EltonRoad

Member
Joined
2 Jun 2009
Messages
1,029
Location
Kendal
Hi there. Can anyone at all help me out with this one.

My father and I are travelling to Kingussie, out 21st Jan, back 24th Jan.
I'm starting from Norwich, my father is starting from Shrewsbury.
We'd like to get to Kingussie by arriving on the Highland Chieftain, and for my father to join up with me at Edinburgh.
Father has a senior railcard.

Departing on 24th Jan after 1500, any time up to and including the sleeper.
If we go on the sleeper it would have to be first class, not seated or standard.
I've got two Sleeper FlexiPass vouchers (value £105 each) and am willing to sell one to my father!, for use back as far as Crewe.

Father returns to Shrewsbury, I return to Norwich, if necessary via sleeper to Euston. If we return on a day train we'd go our separate ways at Edinburgh.

What are the cheapest options in both standard and first class?

Many thanks. All suggestions appreciated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top