• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Showers at Paddington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helen Higham

New Member
Joined
13 Aug 2019
Messages
2
Hello! I am.getting the Night Riviera Sleeper to Paddington and wondered how long I will have to wait to have a shower?

I read there are only 3 showers so I'm worried I might not get one, and I need go go to work!

Thanks.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Chris Butler

Member
Joined
23 May 2010
Messages
331
Assuming it's the same as the reverse journey, they book you in when you board. In 15 min slots as I recall. I had no problem, but demand in Penzance and Paddington will be very diffetent.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top