• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Should bus operators being using buses to show support for the NHS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustySpoons

Member
Joined
5 Apr 2019
Messages
869
...yet ignoring the earlier example of Preston Bus. Interesting :rolleyes:

Not really, as I said earlier...

If the bus is in service and showing their respects, fair enough. For any company to send vehicles out for the sole reason of filming so they can try and prove to everyone how much they care isn't the right way to do it.

Regardless of the company it's unnecessary.

I don't want to argue about it for another 5 pages as tends to happen with disagreements on forums, so I'm happy to agree to disagree.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Alexbus12

Member
Joined
19 Jul 2018
Messages
387
And when it was highlighted that they were one of many operators, then you changed the nature of your objections.

Transdev have done nothing wrong, nothing different to many other operators and indeed, sounding of sirens by the police is commonplace etc. Best stop there, I think

*One of two shown on this thread. Nobody said they had done anything wrong, all perfectly legal I think (and hope). But my own personal opinion is that it is ridiculous and unnecessary to go driving outside hospitals pressing the horn and emergency alarms.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top