TomJ93
Member
- Joined
- 24 Apr 2010
- Messages
- 865
Reading the news about Potters Bar,Network Rail have been fined and issued a sincere apology over Potters Bar.
I understand it is tragic for the family's of the victims, but I think Network Rail apologising makes them seem bad, whereas they should say "We sincerely apologise for failings that took place under the guidance of Rail Track, but we have learnt from our predecessors' mistakes and will endeavour to prevent another tragedy caused by carelessness." I feel the current one may make people feel NR are the company responsible.
In my opinion they do a fantastic job.
Just my two cent
I understand it is tragic for the family's of the victims, but I think Network Rail apologising makes them seem bad, whereas they should say "We sincerely apologise for failings that took place under the guidance of Rail Track, but we have learnt from our predecessors' mistakes and will endeavour to prevent another tragedy caused by carelessness." I feel the current one may make people feel NR are the company responsible.
In my opinion they do a fantastic job.
Just my two cent
