• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Shortest Distance for A Specific Train Run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whhistle

Established Member
Joined
30 Dec 2010
Messages
2,636
What's the shortest distance from London I should look at travelling if I wanted to see what the new 800s are like?
I guess Paddington to Reading?

And again with the new 345s?

Don't have to be long journeys, just a quick sample, out and back for an hour maybe?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,859
Location
West of Andover
Probably something like Paddington to Swindon so you can compare performance on electric & diesel at high speed for the 800s.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top