• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Sheffield/Meadowhall line closure due to engineering works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beeza1

Member
Joined
4 Oct 2012
Messages
384
I am travelling back to West Yorkshire from Birmingham tomorrow, the line from Sheffield to Meadowhall has been closed all week due to engineering works, it is due to open tomorrow morning, is there any way of getting an update on whether or not the works will be completed on time.
If the works overrun it adds a hour to my journey, so I would have to leave earlier than planned, I really need know today, even if it's this evening.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MPA

Member
Joined
8 Feb 2024
Messages
10
Location
Lincoln
I am also hoping they don't overrun as I'm in that neck on the woods tomorrow. What time will we know if completed on time?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top