45669
Member
Evening All,
I had a day out on Sunday and went to the Spring Steam Gala on the Severn Valley Railway. Needless to say I took a few snaps and a feet of video footage and I have now started the process of editing and uploading the results to YouTube. So, if anyone would like to have a look, here are the first three short (i.e. between two and three minute) clips of a train ride from Kidderminster Town to Arley:
Hope they're of interest. Plenty more to follow as time permits...
TTFN,
Ron.
I had a day out on Sunday and went to the Spring Steam Gala on the Severn Valley Railway. Needless to say I took a few snaps and a feet of video footage and I have now started the process of editing and uploading the results to YouTube. So, if anyone would like to have a look, here are the first three short (i.e. between two and three minute) clips of a train ride from Kidderminster Town to Arley:
Hope they're of interest. Plenty more to follow as time permits...
TTFN,
Ron.