• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Severn Valley Railway Autumn Diesel Bash 3rd - 6th October

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExRes

Established Member
Joined
16 Dec 2012
Messages
8,473
Location
Back in Sussex
Sorry if I need a trip to specsavers but I can't see any reference to this Gala

Being held on Thursday 3rd to Sunday 6th with visitors 25262 from South Devon Railway, Class 25 D7628 from North Yorkshire Moors Railway, the highly anticipated 58023 and a Castle set from GWR reported elsewhere as 43094, 48106, 48108, 48104, 49102, 43122 which is due to arrive on Monday as 0950 5Z43 from Laira T&RSMD
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

norbitonflyer

Established Member
Joined
24 Mar 2020
Messages
5,839
Location
SW London
Sorry if I need a trip to specsavers but I can't see any reference to this Gala

Being held on Thursday 3rd to Sunday 6th with visitors 25262 from South Devon Railway, Class 25 D7628 from North Yorkshire Moors Railway, the highly anticipated 58023 and a Castle set from GWR reported elsewhere as 43094, 48106, 48108, 48104, 49102, 43122 which is due to arrive on Monday as 0950 5Z43 from Laira T&RSMD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top