InkyScrolls
On Moderation
Horrible‽ Sounds amazing!Last night was horrible with almost constant thunder and lighting for about 2 hours.
Horrible‽ Sounds amazing!Last night was horrible with almost constant thunder and lighting for about 2 hours.
Horrible‽ Sounds amazing!
Call me a weather junkie, but I'd love to experience a storm chase, with someone professional guiding.Not for me thanks! 2 hours of stormy weather would not be something I'd enjoy.
Call me a weather junkie, but I'd love to experience a storm chase, with someone professional guiding.

Not if you are trying to sleep and you have to be up early in the morning.Horrible‽ Sounds amazing!
good ol' interrobangHorrible‽ Sounds amazing!
but rainfall does wash dust out of the air, whether there is much wind or not.That's generally associated with the passing of a cold / occluded front, I think. If it's just thunderstorms breaking out because of the heat & humidity, that alone doesn't shift the airmass they emerged in.