I was looking for some class 37 workings and found out how awesome http://c37lg.co.uk/ is.
I found some interesting services I wanted to look into, but upon searching OpenTrainTimes or Realtime Trains on the same date and times I couldn't see the services at all. I tried quite a few with no success.
Is there anywhere you can find the timings for such services? For example on 1/7/13 37603 tnt 37604 1Q16 0939 East Ham E.M.U.D. - Liverpool St - Clacton-on-sea - Colchester - Norwich C.Pt. T.&R.S.M.D
I couldn't find the above service on OTT.
Are most of the workings shown on C37lg not planned very long in advance so don't make it on WTT's? But railtours times aren't known till quite close to the event and they still make it on sites like OTT.
Any ideas?
Thanks
I found some interesting services I wanted to look into, but upon searching OpenTrainTimes or Realtime Trains on the same date and times I couldn't see the services at all. I tried quite a few with no success.
Is there anywhere you can find the timings for such services? For example on 1/7/13 37603 tnt 37604 1Q16 0939 East Ham E.M.U.D. - Liverpool St - Clacton-on-sea - Colchester - Norwich C.Pt. T.&R.S.M.D
I couldn't find the above service on OTT.
Are most of the workings shown on C37lg not planned very long in advance so don't make it on WTT's? But railtours times aren't known till quite close to the event and they still make it on sites like OTT.
Any ideas?
Thanks