Lammy4forest89
Member
Hi All
I am currently looking for a route into the UK railway network.
I am very keen to find a role within Passenger Service Quality on the UK railway network.
I have already applied with Tracsis, but heard nothing.
Does anyone know of any other companies that are within the UK rail network looking for workers?
I am willing to conduct surveys at UK Train stations, on train Journeys or at railway depots.
Any help would be greatly appreciated in my aid for a route into the railway sector.
Thanks
I am currently looking for a route into the UK railway network.
I am very keen to find a role within Passenger Service Quality on the UK railway network.
I have already applied with Tracsis, but heard nothing.
Does anyone know of any other companies that are within the UK rail network looking for workers?
I am willing to conduct surveys at UK Train stations, on train Journeys or at railway depots.
Any help would be greatly appreciated in my aid for a route into the railway sector.
Thanks