• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Service Delayed Due To A Boat Hitting A Railway Bridge

MichaelTrains

Member
Joined
9 Jun 2022
Messages
362
Location
Bradford
I must admit that after using the railway for 30-plus years I’ve never seen this one used before.

Does anyone have anymore details on which bridge and what happend to the boat?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7062.jpeg
    IMG_7062.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 156
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dk1

Veteran Member
Joined
2 Oct 2009
Messages
19,899
Location
East Anglia
I must admit that after using the railway for 30-plus years I’ve never seen this one used before.

Does anyone have anymore details on which bridge and what happend to the boat?
Happens frequently here in East Anglia.
 

Top