• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Seeking DRT sceptic Bill Bracknell in North Yorkshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
1 Aug 2014
Messages
440
Coverage in the Yorkshire Post quotes a Bill Bracknell who (among other things) is concerned that DRT proposals may not be as good a deal as are being supposed. I'd like to try and make contact with Bill, but can't track him down - the journalist didn't have direct contact as he was reporting a contribution at a public meeting. If Bill is a reader here, or if anyone knows how I might track him down, please get in touch via a PM.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bill bus stop

New Member
Joined
19 Apr 2021
Messages
2
Location
North Yorkshire
Coverage in the Yorkshire Post quotes a Bill Bracknell who (among other things) is concerned that DRT proposals may not be as good a deal as are being supposed. I'd like to try and make contact with Bill, but can't track him down - the journalist didn't have direct contact as he was reporting a contribution at a public meeting. If Bill is a reader here, or if anyone knows how I might track him down, please get in touch via a PM.
In true tradition, my name was mis-spelled. I'm Bill Breakell, the guy who said whatever he said about Demand Responsive Transport at the virtual North Yorkshire County Council Overview and Scrutiny Committee. If you want to chat - here I am!
 

GusB

Established Member
Joined
9 Jul 2016
Messages
8,167
Location
Elginshire
In true tradition, my name was mis-spelled. I'm Bill Breakell, the guy who said whatever he said about Demand Responsive Transport at the virtual North Yorkshire County Council Overview and Scrutiny Committee. If you want to chat - here I am!
Welcome to the forum, Bill.

The forum software restricts private messages (conversations) for new users, and in order to contact others directly you'll need to make a few regular thread posts (five, if I recall correctly) for this feature to be available to you.
 

Gloster

Veteran Member
Joined
4 Sep 2020
Messages
13,039
Location
Up the creek
It shows how journalism standards have fallen (as if we didn’t know already). The very first thing I learnt was: spell people’s names right.
 

6Gman

Established Member
Joined
1 May 2012
Messages
9,224
It shows how journalism standards have fallen (as if we didn’t know already). The very first thing I learnt was: spell people’s names right.
One of our local freesheets ran a story about me.

It included three different spellings of my first name.

None of them correct.

My first name consists of only four letters.

:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top