• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Seeing mobile phone version of forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowball

Established Member
Joined
4 Mar 2013
Messages
8,144
Location
Leeds
I only ever view the RailUK forums from my laptop, and only ever from home. I have not made any recent intentional changes to hardware, software or settings.

In the last few days, whenever I visit the forum I see it in a different, more compressed format than before. The banner at the top of the page says "RailUK Forums Mobile".

I had never seen this until a few days ago. Can I switch back to the traditional view?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

snowball

Established Member
Joined
4 Mar 2013
Messages
8,144
Location
Leeds
When in mobile view I don't see any obvious drop-down menu there. However, there is a button there labelled "Log Out", and experimentation shows that that takes me to a page with a drop-down menu, and that menu includes both "Defaut style" and "Mobi". "Mobi" seems to be what I was in.

Before the experimentation that led to the discovery of the Log Out trick, I got out of Mobi by clicking the link kindly supplied by causton in post #3.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top