• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Secrets of a Successful Bus Operation

Status
Not open for further replies.

markymark2000

On Moderation
Joined
11 May 2015
Messages
5,122
Location
Great Britain
I thought that I would post this as I think that many on this forum may find this recent presentation by Roger French (former MD of Brighton and Hove) rather interesting. Roger provides a lot of information from his time at managing Brighton and Hove and how he and the staff at there managed to build patronage and gain the accolade of the area to have the highest bus usage per head in the UK, outside London (DFT bus stats dataset BUS01, you have to download it, then it's table BUS01f)



There's a lot of operators and councils who could really take note as there is some excellent points here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top