• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Seatfrog, London to Inverness

Status
Not open for further replies.

philthetube

Established Member
Joined
5 Jan 2016
Messages
4,189
I am planning on making this journey on the 1200 direct service in a couple of weeks, I have been watching seatfrog this week to see how much an upgrade was likely to cost but there have never been any available, are there ever?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Failed Unit

Established Member
Joined
26 Jan 2009
Messages
9,808
Location
Central Belt
They can sell out the majority of seats in 1st on this route directly. I would be very surprised to ever see that service on seat frog.

They need some unreserved seats for open ticket holders.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top