• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Seat reservations for broken journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellchie

Member
Joined
13 Aug 2015
Messages
5
I'm planning to travel from Beeston (BEE) to Aberdeen (ABD) on an off-peak open return. As it's over 7 hours each way I'd like to break the journey in both directions at Edinburgh for a couple of hours to refuel.

1. Is breaking on the out leg allowed (I don't know what individual ticket restrictions there will be)?
2. Can/how do I book reservations for each leg? (As far as I can see, I can only book a continuous journey).

Intended journey looks like this:

Out, Thur 20/06
BEE - NCT 11:12 - 11:51
(walk to NNG)
NNG - EDB 12:46 - 16:14
---break here---
EDB - ABD 18:11 - 20:48

Return Sat 22/06
ABD - EDB 11:02 - 13:25
---break here---
EDB - NCL 15:00 - 16:23
NCL - DBY 16:35 - 18:51
DBY - BEE 19.08 - 19:25

Thanks in advance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top