• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Seat Reservations, But where am I sitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
8 Sep 2010
Messages
332
Location
Hornchurch
Hi.

Booked two tickets for the summer months, going to Tenby.

Journey is as follows:

Stowmarket (09:44) To Ipswich (10:00) (No Seat Reservation)

Ipswich (10:09) To London Liverpool Street (11:17) (Seat's Reserved: Coach C: Seats 59A 60A.)

London Paddington (12:45) to Swansea (15:43) (Seats Reserved: Coach B: Seats 37 and 38 ) Does not have no Letter?

Swansea (16:05) to Tenby (18:00) (No Seat Reservation)

Hopefully someone can Help, Also does anyone know which train class runs to Tenby normally from Swansea?

Neil
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dave_wm

Member
Joined
1 Dec 2008
Messages
220
When I last did it (last summer) I went from Birmingham to Tenby, we changed onto your train at Bristol Parkway - back then the 1605 from Swansea was a 153. I believe 143s can also turn up as well.
 
Last edited:

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
Joined
9 Aug 2009
Messages
15,268
Location
Llanelli
Trains to Tenby are most usually a 153, but a Pacer or 150 can also make the trip. Because of loadings in the Sumemr months, two coaches are often required, which means that there can sometimes be 2 153's coupled together. Rarely, it can be a 150 plus 153.

In 2006 I had the joy of a HST to Tenby, then a 3 car 175 back!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top