• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Seat layout map for East Coast stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG

Established Member
Joined
12 Oct 2010
Messages
3,470
Location
at the end of the high and low roads
Does anyone know were I can find a seat layout map for East Coast coaching stock ?

At last - knew I'd seen it online somewhere, just takes a bit of finding
http://www.eastcoast.co.uk/Global/On-board%20Facilities/T14388-%20Mallard%20and%20HST%20Plans%20A4.pdf

In case I've copied that link incorrectly you can navigate from the eastcoast homepage
Home > On Board Our Trains > On-Board Facilities - then read Finding Your Seat which at the end has a sentence 'Click to view a plan of East Coast train coach layouts' which should get you there - phew!!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top