• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Season Tickets to one train a week Stations

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlt11

Member
Joined
21 Aug 2017
Messages
12
I've found a fare loophole that would save me quite a bit of money, but I'll ask a fictitious example.

It appears you can buy Season Tickets to stations that only have one train per week, or only operate one day a week.

If I was to buy a Season Ticket from, say, Tamworth to Reddish South, could I commute between those two stations via Any Permitted route, on any day I wanted, even though Reddish South only has a Friday service?

Thank you.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top