Alex-JER/LGW
Member
- Joined
- 21 Jan 2013
- Messages
- 24
Hi All,
I have recently purchased a house in Salisbury and am seeking some advice about monthly season tickets.
I need to travel 5 days a week during morning peak and returning evening peak from Salisbury to London Waterloo and then onwards by the Drain and tube to Liverpool Street.
I am thinking that the only real option is Salisbury R1 - 6 monthly travelcard for £557. I really need a travelcard option because I can then use it some weekends when I will travel from Salisbury to Gordon Hill and Hampton Court to see friends. I don't really want to walk between Waterloo and Liverpool Street every day as I have done it before and it is too much time both before and after work...
Can anyone help with any ticket splits that might have some money here?
Appreciate any advice that anyone can offer.
Thanks!
I have recently purchased a house in Salisbury and am seeking some advice about monthly season tickets.
I need to travel 5 days a week during morning peak and returning evening peak from Salisbury to London Waterloo and then onwards by the Drain and tube to Liverpool Street.
I am thinking that the only real option is Salisbury R1 - 6 monthly travelcard for £557. I really need a travelcard option because I can then use it some weekends when I will travel from Salisbury to Gordon Hill and Hampton Court to see friends. I don't really want to walk between Waterloo and Liverpool Street every day as I have done it before and it is too much time both before and after work...
Can anyone help with any ticket splits that might have some money here?
Appreciate any advice that anyone can offer.
Thanks!