• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Season Ticket Photocard Number

Status
Not open for further replies.

paddlesnap419

Member
Joined
8 Mar 2015
Messages
13
Hi everyone

I started a new job today that required me to buy a season ticket, after not having had one for a while. (I used to have a job in the past that required me to commute, but left for more local work and now I'm commuting again.) I lost my photocard when I last had a season ticket, and had it replaced. The new photocard has a different Photocard ID on it. (3 letters, 4 numbers.) I've noticed now on my new season ticket purchased today that it has my old photocard ID on it. I'm not sure why this is but when I bought it the cashier did ask me if I'd had a previous photocard and took some address details from me. Is the different ID anything to be concerned about? I don't really want any grief from a conductor or an RPI, so should I query it at a ticket office or is it nothing to worry about?

Thanks.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ediswan

Established Member
Joined
15 Nov 2012
Messages
3,449
Location
Stevenage
I'll stick my neck out here and say that the ID on the ticket and photocard must match, so you do need to get that fixed.
 

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
31,122
Location
Redcar
Yes they should match but it shouldn't be difficult for the issuing station to re-issue the season with the correct number. I'd do this ASAP as technically your season is only valid with the photocard number shown on it.

Usually stations keep a record of the season tickets they sell and who they were sold to which includes photocard numbers. Most likely when you got your replacement photocard the number on the system wasn't updated so when you bought your most recent season they just used the existing info not realising that it needed updating.
 

fairysdad

Member
Joined
27 Dec 2010
Messages
960
Location
London, Surrey... bit of a blur round here...
I went two month-long season tickets with the wrong photocard number on it at one point last year when my ticket wallet fell out of my pocket on the train and I had to get a replacement. Nobody noticed (despite the handful of on-board checks) until I went to renew the ticket at a machine instead of in a ticket office and it didn't accept the new number!

So yeah, you can probably get away with it being wrong, but you'd be best off popping into a station and updating it as soon as you can as technically, and has already been said, the two numbers should match.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top