• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Season ticket London to Chatham

Status
Not open for further replies.

tannedfrog

Member
Joined
26 Jun 2010
Messages
537
Hello,

1. I'm looking to buy a weekly season ticket to Chatham, ideally to include underground travel as well.

The season ticket calculator doesn't seem to let me include underground travel unless it's a Chatham to London season ticket (which I assume is essentially the same thing). Shall I just ask for Chatham to London, even if I buy it in London?

2. The season ticket calculator suggests that there is a option of a season ticket from St Pancras which is not valid on High Speed services, is this true?

3. Can I get off at intermediate stations with a season ticket? eg Rochester?

4. Can a season ticket start any day or does it have to be Monday?

Many thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

John @ home

Established Member
Joined
1 Mar 2008
Messages
5,148
1. I'm looking to buy a weekly season ticket to Chatham, ideally to include underground travel as well.

The season ticket calculator doesn't seem to let me include underground travel unless it's a Chatham to London season ticket (which I assume is essentially the same thing). Shall I just ask for Chatham to London, even if I buy it in London?
The ticket is issued as:
Origin : CHATHAM
Destination : LONDON ZONES 1-6
and there is a choice of
Route : NOT VALID ON HS1 - £89.90, or
Route : PLUS HIGH SPEED - £110.20.

It is a Travelcard valid for all trains, tubes, service buses, trams and DLR within Zones 1-6.
2. The season ticket calculator suggests that there is a option of a season ticket from St Pancras which is not valid on High Speed services, is this true?
Yes.

Origin : LONDON ST PANCRS
Destination : CHATHAM
Route : NOT VALID ON HS1 - £77.80

This ticket is not normally valid by tube and has to be used on FCC's Thameslink services between St Pancras and Blackfriars. There are special arrangements for it to be accepted by tube and/or bus when that route is closed.
3. Can I get off at intermediate stations with a season ticket?
Yes.
4. Can a season ticket start any day
Yes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top