Hello
I'm starting a new job next week in Manchester City Centre (near Oxford Rd station), and live between Heaton Chapel and Burnage stations so can travel from either. I assume a Heaton Chapel to Burnage season ticket would allow me to go from both stations to Manchester Piccadilly and back, but as Oxford Rd is not on the way between them it wouldn't be valid to that station
Are there any other tickets that would allow me to travel from both Heaton Chapel and Burnage to Oxford Rd other than the County Card
Thanks for any help
Stu
I'm starting a new job next week in Manchester City Centre (near Oxford Rd station), and live between Heaton Chapel and Burnage stations so can travel from either. I assume a Heaton Chapel to Burnage season ticket would allow me to go from both stations to Manchester Piccadilly and back, but as Oxford Rd is not on the way between them it wouldn't be valid to that station
Are there any other tickets that would allow me to travel from both Heaton Chapel and Burnage to Oxford Rd other than the County Card
Thanks for any help
Stu