• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Season photocard number typo

Status
Not open for further replies.

maniacmartin

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Joined
15 May 2012
Messages
5,438
Location
Croydon
Hello.

I recently got a duplicate annual season ticket and new photo card after misplacing the originals. However, a few weeks later, I've noticed that the photocard numbers for the duplicate dont match (ABC1233 vs ABC1223).

Is this something I need to get fixed, and if so do I have to go to the TOC that issued it? Will I need a reprint or just an endorsement with station stamp?

I certainly don't want to be prosecuted for failing to show the right photo card :)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

barrykas

Established Member
Joined
19 Sep 2006
Messages
1,579
It's safest to go back to the issuing TOC and ask them to update their Season Ticket Database and reprint the ticket to avoid potential issues.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top