Hi everyone,
I have had good news that I’m to take the relevant assessments for the above noted job next Wednesday, 18th November.
This involves:
Safety concentration and attention test
Mechanical comprehension
Technical understanding
Visual estimation
Are there any materials that anyone can provide to help with this? The mechanical comprehension preparation that I’ve tried online is proving extremely difficult and complicated. I will struggle with this and feel this is where I need to focus my efforts.
I have had good news that I’m to take the relevant assessments for the above noted job next Wednesday, 18th November.
This involves:
Safety concentration and attention test
Mechanical comprehension
Technical understanding
Visual estimation
Are there any materials that anyone can provide to help with this? The mechanical comprehension preparation that I’ve tried online is proving extremely difficult and complicated. I will struggle with this and feel this is where I need to focus my efforts.