• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Scotrail Training

Status
Not open for further replies.

maradona10

Member
Joined
14 Feb 2017
Messages
85
Hi,

I am due to start a new role as a ticket examiner with ScotRail and I understand that there is a lower 'training' salary... does anyone know if this is throughout the whole probation period and whether this is a mandatory 6 months?

The training salary is a hefty amount below the full salary
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

accies_rob

New Member
Joined
27 Nov 2018
Messages
1
Hi,

I am due to start a new role as a ticket examiner with ScotRail and I understand that there is a lower 'training' salary... does anyone know if this is throughout the whole probation period and whether this is a mandatory 6 months?

The training salary is a hefty amount below the full salary
The initial training lasts three weeks and the training salary is paid for these three weeks only. "Your three week training - which includes induction, customer service, commercial skills, first aid, fire safety, disability awareness and conflict management". Hope this helps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top