• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Scotrail staff how do i get myrewards £5 return

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazza8

Member
Joined
30 Mar 2011
Messages
45
Im thinking of traveling up north from Queen Street for new year and i cant rember the site to get the £5 returm for friends, can amyone help me please?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Talbot

Member
Joined
4 Jul 2011
Messages
55
Also, bear in mind that you have to have been employed with FirstScotrail before the 01/04/ 2011. I recently applied and found this out, I only joined in July this year and have to wait until 01/04/12 before I qualify.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top