• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Scotrail Rail/Sail tickets to Brodick (Arran) availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScotTrains

Member
Joined
13 Nov 2014
Messages
416
Location
Scotland
Hi, I'm struggling to buy a combined rail sail ticket to Arran. I can find rail sail tickets for other Scottish routes just not the Arran one.
Have these tickets been suspended due to the recent ferry issues? If so, are we likely to see the tickets become available soon now that MV Caledonian Isles is back on the Ardrossan route? Or are they gone for good?

I was planning a trip in the coming months but might hold off for now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top