Hi,
I am new to the forum and was wondering if someone could advise on what the shift patterns are for gateline customer services.
My husband starts with Scotrail but we haven't been given details such as shift patterns or pay date. If anyone could provide this, it would be a great help, along with he do holidays work.. I have been told that the staff are told when to take holidays, is this the case?
Thanks in advance for your help..
X
I am new to the forum and was wondering if someone could advise on what the shift patterns are for gateline customer services.
My husband starts with Scotrail but we haven't been given details such as shift patterns or pay date. If anyone could provide this, it would be a great help, along with he do holidays work.. I have been told that the staff are told when to take holidays, is this the case?
Thanks in advance for your help..
X