• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Scotrail Gateline Job at Dundee Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssoutar

Member
Joined
1 Jan 2013
Messages
7
Hi - I'm new to all this. Just wondering if anyone on here has applied for the Station Gateline Assistant Job at Dundee Station with Scotrail? I've passed the shortlisting and taken two online assessments. Can anyone on here advise me with what I can expect next? Many Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

387star

On Moderation
Joined
16 Nov 2009
Messages
6,665
online assessments? I have passed assessments but not online.. what are they like?
 

ssoutar

Member
Joined
1 Jan 2013
Messages
7
Is this the Job you've applied for? One was reading paragraphs to determine information and the other was maths - have you heard anything else?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top