• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ScotRail: Fife Circle less busy trains

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryBrown156

Member
Joined
28 Apr 2015
Messages
67
Hello

In a few weeks time I will going on a family holiday to Dunfermline which we are all really looking forward to,
I In particular am looking forward to doing a spot of DMU bashing between Dunfermline and the various towns on the Fife Circle as well as a few jaunts back and forth "no pun intended" across the Forth Rail Bridge, a rare treat for me .
Anyhow I digress
What I'd like to ask is for a bit of advice about the "Fife Circle services" more specifically which services are likely to be the busiest and which the quietest,
my reason for enquiring is that I have an Autistic relative who will be coming with us and he tends to get very anxious if the train is extremely busy, so we would like to avoid those services if possible, if we know in advance we can plan our excursions accordingly.
During our trip we are planning on visiting: Burntisland, Aberdour, Kirkcaldy, North Queensferry and Dalmeny from Dunfermline, so any advice on when these services are likely to be less busy would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks
Gary
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top