Make sure you put a claim in for it.
Well, he's the MSP for Falkirk West - you'd hope his own constituents were expressing direct concern!
Perhaps it's time that a crossover was installed just to the East of Edinburgh Park and Edinburgh Gateway?
That way, at times of severe disruption, services could be turned back there with onward connection by tram?
I will get a delay and pay for my ticket if I do the paperwork. I will have to take the taxis on the chin. No chance!! That said they never processed my last claim fully claiming the form was incorrectly conpleted . Bad faith in the delay and pay team I think.
I don’t have a smart card but I am told it’s harder to get a refund using that ticketing? That was a complaint I heard yesterday. I would steer clear of anything with the words smart in it tho!
In my experience your MSP is largely ineffective or disinterested and you get a reply from a junior TS administrator if you write or complain.
I sense Transport brief is a poison chalice so they are just taking a turn at being minister . They have a growing poor record on transport issues now .