• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Scientists seek Men for Sexual Research Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Timer

Established Member
Joined
24 Aug 2009
Messages
3,702
Location
On a plane somewhere at 35,000
Apparantly, Scientists have discovered that some men in the UK have considerably smaller penises than the rest of the population.

In an effort to assist with continued research in this area, and establish the precise number of men affected by this, they are asking men with small penises (or women who have an affected partner) to fly a white flag with a red cross attached to their car during the next six weeks.

Please do your best to assist with this research.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Old Timer

Established Member
Joined
24 Aug 2009
Messages
3,702
Location
On a plane somewhere at 35,000
Somehow I cannot see you flying a flag !

For a start you're not a fat slap-head with a glob of quivering belly fat barely contained inside a fake nylon England shirt !
 

455driver

Veteran Member
Joined
10 May 2010
Messages
11,329
I haven't got any on my car but the other half has got 2 on hers :cry:
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Somehow I cannot see you flying a flag !

For a start you're not a fat slap-head with a glob of quivering belly fat barely contained inside a fake nylon England shirt !

You been talking to another member on here, that is (almost) me to a tee! :lol:
 

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
7 Aug 2005
Messages
21,191
Location
0035
:lol: I thought those flags were to indicate bad drivers!
 

37401

Established Member
Joined
12 Nov 2008
Messages
3,276
Location
Birmingham
:lol: I saw a car the other day with 5 of the things on car, one for each of the side windows and one on the back I had pity for him
 

43021HST

Established Member
Joined
11 Sep 2008
Messages
1,565
Location
Taunton
Now OT has posted this and a lot of people know what it means, I dont think people will be flying these flags as much :lol:
 

Oswyntail

Established Member
Joined
23 May 2009
Messages
4,183
Location
Yorkshire
There was a car parked outside this week, and I couldn't decide whether it was naff, uber-naff, or so OTT naff it was really cool. It was a Jaguar XR(? - cool), with a personalised number plate (naff) and two flags in the rear windows (very naff). The icing on the cake was a Manchester United baseball cap on the back seat (double uber naff). As we often have stolen cars parked here, I had just about decided it was a Bradford joyrider pimping his ride when it vanished, so I presume the owner intended the dire effect.
 

Geezertronic

Established Member
Joined
14 Apr 2009
Messages
4,125
Location
Birmingham
Apparantly, Scientists have discovered that some men in the UK have considerably smaller penises than the rest of the population.

In an effort to assist with continued research in this area, and establish the precise number of men affected by this, they are asking men with small penises (or women who have an affected partner) to fly a white flag with a red cross attached to their car during the next six weeks.

Please do your best to assist with this research.

I thought you were going to say fly a flag from their penises :idea: It's surprising how patriotic we all get when our respective teams do well at sport. A couple of years ago I had to cancel several weekend jobs when the Six Nations was on because non of the Welsh lads would work :D
 

me123

Established Member
Joined
9 Jul 2007
Messages
8,510
As a Scottish person, I give my full support to this campaign :razz:
 

CarterUSM

Established Member
Joined
4 Jan 2010
Messages
2,495
Location
North Britain
I hope Scotland make it to the World Cup in my lifetime so I can see you guys flying flags too :D



I'm not sure you will, our days even as a half decent power on the world stage are finished for the timebeing I fear :(. For what it's worth I generally back all the home nations. Come on south Britain. B-)
 

me123

Established Member
Joined
9 Jul 2007
Messages
8,510
I hope Scotland make it to the World Cup in my lifetime so I can see you guys flying flags too :D

If we do, we'll do it a lot worse than you will :lol: And, of course, we'll be out in the first round so we'll look even more stupid.

I do generally support England (whenever they're not playing Scotland, that is), but I'm finding it very hard this time around.
 

CarterUSM

Established Member
Joined
4 Jan 2010
Messages
2,495
Location
North Britain
If we do, we'll do it a lot worse than you will :lol: And, of course, we'll be out in the first round so we'll look even more stupid.

I do generally support England (whenever they're not playing Scotland, that is), but I'm finding it very hard this time around.

I know what you mean, the media hype is unbearable !!:(
 

me123

Established Member
Joined
9 Jul 2007
Messages
8,510

CarterUSM

Established Member
Joined
4 Jan 2010
Messages
2,495
Location
North Britain
Ahh, the letters page :lol: I'm missing that since I've stopped commuting into Uni. I take it they'll all use the World Cup to "debate" independence and anti-English feelings all over again.



Spot on, how did you guess? There have been a few semi serious letters this week, mostly from English fans just wishing to support their team in peace without open hostility from the natives.
 

me123

Established Member
Joined
9 Jul 2007
Messages
8,510
I always love the serious letters. They don't quite realise that no-one else is taking it as seriously as they are!
 

Vulcan

Member
Joined
10 Dec 2009
Messages
712
Location
Seaton, Devon
I'm glad some of those flags say 'England' acorss them, I'd have no idea whose flag it was if they didn't ....:roll:
 

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
7 Aug 2005
Messages
21,191
Location
0035
It's a good time to buy a house. You can tell how much of a Chav area it is by the number of Ingerlund flags flying from houses.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top