• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Scenic double-decker routes in Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.

overthewater

Established Member
Joined
16 Apr 2012
Messages
9,143
Of particular interest also is the 12:08 service 47 from Stirling which I think becomes a 15 at Creaf? Am I correct and if so whats likely to work it?

Im sure I have seen that journey a few times and its a decker, but again I cant confirm this as of now, since new school term has started and its possible revised duties have taken place.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top