• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SBB plans to buy High-Speed trains

TheWierdOne

Member
Joined
30 Oct 2020
Messages
423
Location
Yorkshire
I don't get this desire from certain posters for SBB to predetermine a particular outcome. Stadler doesn't need protection and doesn't have the product line, and Switzerland takes procurement integrity seriously. Of the remaining suppliers, what's in it for SBB to favour one over any other? Or are posters simply projecting their own personal preferences?
I wasn’t projecting at all, given that I live in the UK and have ridden Swiss trains exactly twice in my life I couldn’t give two hoots who they buy from. I was more asking about Swiss procurement rules, as one does.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums


Top