My son (who is 4) and I go on "train adventure" days out to various locations - in the last few months we have been to Doncaster, Didcot Parkway and Eastleigh.
He's turning 5 the weekend after this and I will have to start paying for him so might not be able to go as much.
He really wants to see a Powerhaul Class 70 as he has been raving about them since he first saw one in Rail Express and has never seen one live.
We live in London and I dont want to go more than 50 miles outside London.
Is there anywhere within that radius where we might have the chance to see a class 70 on a Saturday? Doesn't matter what livery (Freightliner, Colas etc). Thanks.
He's turning 5 the weekend after this and I will have to start paying for him so might not be able to go as much.
He really wants to see a Powerhaul Class 70 as he has been raving about them since he first saw one in Rail Express and has never seen one live.
We live in London and I dont want to go more than 50 miles outside London.
Is there anywhere within that radius where we might have the chance to see a class 70 on a Saturday? Doesn't matter what livery (Freightliner, Colas etc). Thanks.