• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Sat 21st Sept - anything on in the north?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexl92

Established Member
Joined
12 Oct 2014
Messages
2,368
The 21st Sept is a rare free day for me and I’m considering spending it on a railway. I had a brief look at the KWVR but I’ve already been this year, and it doesn’t look like they’re operating on that day anyway.

I’m based in West Yorkshire; are there any special events on in the north of England that day - Autumn Galas etc, or where is likely to be my best day out? Would prefer not to travel more than about 90 mins by car if possible. Cheers!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

xotGD

Established Member
Joined
4 Feb 2017
Messages
7,904
The 21st Sept is a rare free day for me and I’m considering spending it on a railway. I had a brief look at the KWVR but I’ve already been this year, and it doesn’t look like they’re operating on that day anyway.

I’m based in West Yorkshire; are there any special events on in the north of England that day - Autumn Galas etc, or where is likely to be my best day out? Would prefer not to travel more than about 90 mins by car if possible. Cheers!
There is a Euston - Blackpool railtour that day: 86259 to Preston and steam to the seaside
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top