• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Sail rail Netherlands to Harwich ticket question

Status
Not open for further replies.

route101

Veteran Member
Joined
16 May 2010
Messages
12,309
I booked a sail rail ticket on the Stena Netherlands website with cabin. Do I need to print this ticket off or is PDF/on phone ok?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

stuu

Established Member
Joined
2 Sep 2011
Messages
3,773
Phone was fine when I went a couple of years ago... Haven't known anywhere want actual print out for a long time, although I expect they exist
 

route101

Veteran Member
Joined
16 May 2010
Messages
12,309
Phone was fine when I went a couple of years ago... Haven't known anywhere want actual print out for a long time, although I expect they exist
Hopefully its all ok. The ticket will take me to London Liverpool Street.
 
Joined
26 Nov 2011
Messages
40
Location
Utrecht
I do this a lot, and showing it on your phone is OK, although zooming in so they can see the dates can sometimes be awkward. In all the trips (30?) I have had a single instance of a Greater Anglia staff member at a gateline say "you're supposed to print it".
 

Sealink

Member
Joined
16 Aug 2006
Messages
884
Location
Bridport
I booked a sail rail ticket on the Stena Netherlands website with cabin. Do I need to print this ticket off or is PDF/on phone ok?

I'm going back years now but when I last booked it they gave me all I needed at check in including the cabin key card. Or do you mean the train portion to Hoek van Holland?
 

Regent III

New Member
Joined
15 Feb 2019
Messages
2
I booked a sail rail ticket on the Stena Netherlands website with cabin. Do I need to print this ticket off or is PDF/on phone ok?
To get on the ship at Harwich they just ask for your passport and they can access your booking details from the passport number. That obviously won’t work on the connecting train though!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top