hopefulnewbie
Member
Hello all
I have my assessment in the next couple of weeks and have been reading threads about what it's like on the trams and in particular certain routes at certain times where "unsavoury" people like to be a menace (to put it nicely).
What is the policy on this from the companies perspective?
Are you supposed to confront them or are you instructed to keep yourself safe and wait until they get bored and disappear? How long do you leave it before seeking assistance?
I've read on one post that one guy just literally put his feet up and ignored them until they got off!!
Thanks
I have my assessment in the next couple of weeks and have been reading threads about what it's like on the trams and in particular certain routes at certain times where "unsavoury" people like to be a menace (to put it nicely).
What is the policy on this from the companies perspective?
Are you supposed to confront them or are you instructed to keep yourself safe and wait until they get bored and disappear? How long do you leave it before seeking assistance?
I've read on one post that one guy just literally put his feet up and ignored them until they got off!!
Thanks