• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ryanair rescheduling

Nigel

Member
Joined
11 Jun 2011
Messages
59
Does anyone know what is happening with Ryanair flight schedules? Both my wife and I had booked different flights next month (Stansted to Brno and Santiago to Stansted). We both received emails this morning rescheduling these flights to much later in the day, so that they both now arrive very late at night or early hours of the morning. This no longer works for either of us, so we will be claiming refunds. Fortunately, we can find workarounds which fit our overall itineraries. In many years of using Ryanair (I made my 50th flight with them recently), I have never had this before. Does the fact that it happened simultaneously on two completely different routes mean that Ryanair is making some changes to its schedules across the board?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tetchytyke

Veteran Member
Joined
12 Sep 2013
Messages
17,626
Location
Isle of Man
Very probably. A lot of airlines are consolidating their schedules over the winter, I can’t imagine Ryanair would be any exception.
 

Top