Hi All
Sorry to ask something I'm sure has been discussed to death but not finding it that easy to locate information to my question. Even asking SNCB directly.
So I've booked FIP Eurostar to Belgium and travelling to Bruges.
I've ordered the RST International travel vouchers and wanted to ask if anyone has used them and advise how they work.
Do I have to book in advance seats and pay? If so can this be done online or on the day?
Also are these discount vouchers or free tickets? Don't fancy being stuck at the other end.
Any advice on use of these be greatly appreciated
Sorry to ask something I'm sure has been discussed to death but not finding it that easy to locate information to my question. Even asking SNCB directly.
So I've booked FIP Eurostar to Belgium and travelling to Bruges.
I've ordered the RST International travel vouchers and wanted to ask if anyone has used them and advise how they work.
Do I have to book in advance seats and pay? If so can this be done online or on the day?
Also are these discount vouchers or free tickets? Don't fancy being stuck at the other end.
Any advice on use of these be greatly appreciated
Last edited: