• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

RSH - 1 Day Travelcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

leshuttle

Member
Joined
12 Jan 2007
Messages
155
Location
London
Is it just me or is Red Spotted Hanky failing to show tickets with a 1 day Tavelcard (inc) today? From Sevenoaks to London all I see are London Terminals return tickets but without the Travelcard option. In the end I had to forego getting points on my purchase :-x and buy from the ticket office where the queue was rather long (luckily I'd enough time).
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top