• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

RPO Vacancies - Ashford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Stigy

Established Member
Joined
6 Nov 2009
Messages
4,969
Hey,

I cant seem to find that option to pm you I am afraid.
You have to have five posts before being allowed to PM members I believe. If @RPOMan initiates a conversation via PM with you however, I believe you can reply ;)
 

RPOMan

Member
Joined
9 Oct 2017
Messages
96
Location
Kent
Hi RPOman,

Just joined this site to try to find more information about the job role how do I privately message you?
I’ve tried relying to you again but it isn’t working! I’ve emailed admin.
 

domno5150

Member
Joined
9 Sep 2019
Messages
10
Location
london
I had that problem earlier today when I tried to respond to you PM, it was saying error and it thought I was spamming and saying maximum 150 characters hence why I had to seperate the messages
 

Starmill

Veteran Member
Joined
18 May 2012
Messages
27,309
Location
Bolton
I’ve tried relying to you again but it isn’t working! I’ve emailed admin.
​
I had that problem earlier today when I tried to respond to you PM, it was saying error and it thought I was spamming and saying maximum 150 characters hence why I had to seperate the messages
Hi

New posters may not always have private messaging enabled. Please use the Contact Us form at the bottom of the page (https://www.railforums.co.uk/misc/contact) to speak to forum staff for assistance!

Thank you
 

domno5150

Member
Joined
9 Sep 2019
Messages
10
Location
london
hey RPOman

still having problems replying from my inbox contacted admin over 5 times no response

ahh that great I appreciate it i am due to be based at london bridge, did you do your training at ashford or at the HQ in tonbridge?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top