• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Royal Train at Crewe with Tornado, 04/02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bluebottle

Member
Joined
9 May 2009
Messages
191
I like that. Maybe a little further to the right but that's a matter of opinion. Good shot.
 

hughesfowler

Member
Joined
17 Nov 2009
Messages
113
A good effort at a time exposure but regrettably not enough definition in the thing, needs a light trail from something really. Like I said good effort and a good try at arty farty, but sorry IMO does not work at all
 

Chester025

Member
Joined
29 Jun 2008
Messages
1,066
A good effort at a time exposure but regrettably not enough definition in the thing, needs a light trail from something really. Like I said good effort and a good try at arty farty, but sorry IMO does not work at all
Come on hughsfowler! the 'at all' was a bit far! ;)

No, no he is entitled to his opinion. It was never intended to be a time exposure as the train was booked to stop. I'm unsure myself whether I like it or not, but I thought I'd share it anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top