• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Royal Scotsman set in the Highlands today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bittern

Established Member
Joined
8 Apr 2009
Messages
1,919
Location
Scotland
I checked Scot-Rail.com and there was nothing on this train working today. I passed it at Dunkeld and Birnam earlier today on 170 432. The Scotsman was being headed by one or two WC 47s and was northbound.

I'm guessing it was an ECS movement, but can't find anything on it. Anyone know anything?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top