Here's a good one.
Yet again I had cause to complain to the Royal Mail.
I eventually got an email back saying that they were too busy to reply to complaints on a reasonable timscale (wonder why that would be?) and are hoping that the problem has magically solved itself anyway. (It hasn't).
But if I still want them to consider my complaint I need to let them know by replying to the email.....which came from an address that doesn't accept incoming emails.
Quite clever really.
Yet again I had cause to complain to the Royal Mail.
I eventually got an email back saying that they were too busy to reply to complaints on a reasonable timscale (wonder why that would be?) and are hoping that the problem has magically solved itself anyway. (It hasn't).
But if I still want them to consider my complaint I need to let them know by replying to the email.....which came from an address that doesn't accept incoming emails.
Quite clever really.
) to a third rate parcel courier often worse than Evri. The cause appears to be taking on contractors.