• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Routing from Milton Keynes [MKC] > Harpenden [HPD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

suley

Member
Joined
6 Oct 2013
Messages
23
Hi Guys, I am trying to route an early morning journey which does not take the long way around the country to get me to Harpaden. The catch is I need to be there for around 7:20 so anything any one can advice that will cut down the time, I dont mind hopping on a bus for part of the journey aslong as its quick and gets me there. The worst case senario is I cant and will have to invest in a taxi to Luton
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Hadders

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Joined
27 Apr 2011
Messages
18,153
You could look at the Stagecoach 99 service from Milton Keynes to Luton but the first service isn't scheduled to arrive at Luton station until 0715.

Trains from Luton to Harpenden take 8 minutes and run every few minutes.

Admittedly, it's very tight so it depends on how flexible you can be on your arrival time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top