• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Routeing Change from via Edenbridge/Polegate to via Barnham

embers25

Established Member
Joined
16 Jul 2009
Messages
2,179
I alao noticed that GTR have changed long standing tickets routed Edenbridge/Polegate to route Barnham which is a massive reduction in validity of a Southampton to Battle ticket for example
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mainline421

Member
Joined
7 May 2013
Messages
917
Location
Aberystwyth
I alao noticed that GTR have changed long standing tickets routed Edenbridge/Polegate to route Barnham which is a massive reduction in validity of a Southampton to Battle ticket for example
Pitty, that was probably the most useful loophole fare I ever found! Used to buy tonnes of those for London splits when I lived in Bournemouth. Opened the barriers and never questioned by staff too, all for £10 with a Railcard
 

Top